Next Generation Energy Performance Assessment, Rating and Certification: Towards a Smart and Decarbonised Future for European Buildings
24 May 2023, Brussels 9:00 - 16:30 CEST
Reaching the end of the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme’s D^2EPC, E-DYCE & ePANACEA, a common final conference will be held on 24 May 2023, physically at Le Plaza, Brussels. The three projects, each unique with its own perspective on the issue of Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), will meet to discuss “Next Generation Energy Performance Assessment, Rating and Certification: Towards a Smart and Decarbonised Future for European Buildings”. The conference aims to contribute to the dialogue ahead of EPCs interlinked with AI, platforms, data, and the BIM-based digital twin concept and it will provide participants the opportunity to discuss about:
- The global and EU policy context regarding EPCs, EPBD Recast, REPower EU etc.
- Gaps in existing energy performance certification schemes
- Technology, policy and market insights from the three projects
- Specific results from the three projects
- Opportunities and challenges of dynamic and smart EPCs
Participation to the event is free of charge but prior registration is required. Please submit your registration by Wednesday 17 May at 18:00 CEST using this link.